RIVERS EDGE CABIN
ABOUT THIS SPACE
*WINTER NOTICE: From around October to May, designated parking for this cabin will be around 200 feet from the entrance due to large amounts of ice and snow. A sled is provided for your luggage and solar lights leading the path to the cabin.*
Sheltered beneath the pines, your intimate cabin sits nestled aside Maroon Creek. Floor-to-ceiling windows face the roaring creek to present you a first-rate show of the natural beauty & the wildlife that surround you. This studio cabin sits where the road ends & the adventure begins at T-Lazy-7 Ranch, a family-owned and operated working ranch since 1938. Find yourself at the gateway to the Maroon Bells, the most photographed peaks in North America. This ranch offers a multitude of summer and winter guided adventures and the serenity of the perfect resting spot.
Adventure + relaxation collide with our River's Edge Cabin. Nestled alongside Maroon Creek, this cabin is part of the 200+ acre ranch that has been part of Aspen's history since the late 1800's. Your cabin sits on the edge of the Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness and is the closest non-camping accommodations to the world-famous Maroon Bells. Your cabin on the edge of adventure is almost too restful to leave: perfectly appointed for comfort in the midst of Aspen's rugged and stunning wilderness. A queen bed sits in the middle of the cabin in front of a warm electric fire - wake up to the sound of the river and watch wildlife such as moose, bears, fox, bobcat, and birds directly outside. A perfectly-appointed kitchenette allows you to cook simple meals with a fridge, microwave, sink, and cozy two-seater dining table facing the river. When you're not exploring your breathtaking surroundings, lounge on your chaise with the fire on, or travel down the gravel path to your riverside lounge area.
You are a short walking distance from the T-Lazy-7 Ranch adventure center offering guided snowmobile tours in the winter as well as horseback riding and e-bike rentals during the summer months. Walk over to the farm store for locally-raised Wagyu beef, fresh eggs, high altitude honey, and gift shop. Jump on a rented e-bike and cruise directly to Maroon Lake at the base of the Bells - you are only 6 miles to this iconic site. Whether you're here to explore the wilderness surrounding the cabin, or just to enjoy a plush cabin in a stunning setting, the River's Edge Cabin is a true Aspen gem and experience worth living.
- You need 4WD/AWD to access this property in times of snow. It is not far from the main road, but it is unsafe to travel in this area without the proper vehicle.
- This is a working ranch, therefore no pets are allowed at this property.
- Maroon Bells rules and permitting are applied to all guests of the ranch. Please refer to the Aspen Chamber for reservations and rules.
- No fishing in the river or ponds. For fly fishing at the ranch and surrounding areas, you must coordinate with the Adventure Center at The Little Nell Hotel
- Please no swimming or wading in the river or ponds.
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING of FIRES allowed on the property.
- There are NO DRONES allowed on the property
- Boutique Mountain Homes verifies identity and checks criminal databases for guests we host. After booking this space you will receive an email to complete your screening from our third-party guest verification company. By booking this space, you agree to complete this verification within 24 hours of booking.
- We require the home to be cleaned every 14 days and you will be billed an additional cleaning fee for each 14-day period you are at the home. For example: 15-28 night stay = cleaning fee x 2 / 40 night stay = cleaning fee x 3).
Essentials (toilet paper, towels, sheets)
Cooking basic (salt, pepper, olive oil)
Dishes and silverware
Smoke alarm/fire extinguisher/carbon monoxide alarm