T-Lazy-7 Ranch | Maroon Bells
ABOUT THIS SPACE
*WINTER NOTICE: From around October to May, designated parking for this cabin will be around 200 feet from the entrance due to large amounts of ice and snow. A sled is provided for your luggage.
Surrounded by nature's grandeur, this 2-bed, 1-bath, 2nd story rustic yet cozy log cabin rests harmoniously at the cusp of the awe-inspiring Maroon Bells wilderness. Nestled where the road ends & adventure begins at T-Lazy-7 Ranch, a family-owned & operated working ranch since 1938. Find yourself at the gateway to the Maroon Bells, the most photographed peaks in North America. This ranch offers a multitude of summer & winter guided adventures & the serenity of the perfect resting spot for 4.
Adventure + relaxation collide with our Nature's Edge Cabin. Nestled alongside Willow Creek, this cabin is part of the 200+ acre ranch that has been part of Aspen's history since the late 1800's. Your cabin sits on the edge of the Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness and is the closest non-camping accommodations to the world-famous Maroon Bells. The space is on the second floor of a group of residences the ranch rents out - private, yet fully-immersed in the daily life of the ranch.
Giving a nod to the heritage of mountain living, exposed wooden beams on the interior and exterior create a warm, inviting atmosphere. Your front deck and seating area give you a view you won't grow tired of as the 14,018 ft Pyramid Peak looms in the distance, framed in each one of your large front windows. Listen to the sound of the rushing Willow Creek, the water drowning out any worry you brought on your vacation. Enter into your space and enjoy an open-concept kitchen, living, and dining area - all with stunning views of the main mountainous attraction beyond your doorstep. Your kitchen comes equipped with an electric range, full-size fridge/freezer, and microwave (no dishwasher). Your two queen-sized bedrooms offer you plush linens as well as a jack-and-jill bathroom shared between the two rooms. Enjoy views out of the main living room windows as you lay in bed: a true treat to wake up to.
You are a short walking distance from the T-Lazy-7 Ranch adventure center offering guided snowmobile tours in the winter as well as horseback riding and e-bike rentals during the summer months. Walk over to the farm store for locally-raised Wagyu beef, fresh eggs, high-altitude honey, and gift shop. Jump on a rented e-bike and cruise directly to Maroon Lake at the base of the Maroon Bells - you are only 6 miles to this iconic site. Whether you're here to explore the wilderness surrounding the cabin, or just to enjoy a plush cabin in a stunning setting, the River's Edge Cabin is a true Aspen gem and experience worth living.
- You need 4WD/AWD to access this property in times of snow. It is not far from the main road, but it is unsafe to travel in this area without the proper vehicle.
- There is no parking in front of the cabin. There is a designated parking space about 200 yards from the bottom of the unit. You will need to walk/carry your luggage to the cabin.
- This is a working ranch, therefore NO PETS are allowed at this property.
- This unit sits on top of a group of lower level units that house long-term residents of T-Lazy-7 Ranch.
- Maroon Bells rules and permitting are applied to all guests of the ranch. Please refer to the Aspen Chamber for reservations and rules. - No fishing, swimming, or wading in the river or ponds. For fly fishing at the ranch and surrounding areas, you must coordinate with the Adventure Center at The Little Nell Hotel.
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING, NO DRONES and NO FIRES allowed on the property.
- Boutique Mountain Homes verifies identity and checks criminal databases for guests we host. After booking this space you will receive an email to complete your screening from our third-party guest verification company. By booking this space, you agree to complete this verification within 24 hours of booking.
- We require the home to be cleaned every 14 days, a service that is included in your booking payment. We will reach out to you after you book to schedule your additional mid-stay cleanings. If you would like housekeeping more than every 2-weeks, please reach out to us to pay and schedule this service.
Essentials (toilet paper, towels, sheets)
Cooking basic (salt, pepper, olive oil)
Dishes and silverware
Smoke alarm/fire extinguisher/carbon monoxide alarm